NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Tuesday, March 7, 2023
- Time: 9:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Where: Atlantic City, New Jersey
- Venue: Boardwalk Hall
- Line: Manhattan -1
- Point Total: 133.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Manhattan -119, Marist -103
Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $10 on Manhattan vs Marist, or any game, and get $50 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The No. 6 seed Manhattan Jaspers (12-17, 10-10 MAAC) take on the No. 11 seed Marist Red Foxes (10-19, 6-14 MAAC) in the MAAC Tournament Tuesday at Boardwalk Hall, starting at 9:00 PM. Both teams will look to get one step closer to securing an automatic place in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
Manhattan vs. Marist Key Stats
- This year, Manhattan’s games have finished over 133.5 points scored, its current matchup’s point total, seven (out of 11) times.
- The Red Foxes have played in three games this year (30% of opportunities) in which the teams combined to score more than 133.5 points.
- Manhattan and Marist combine to average 1.9 fewer points per game than the total of 133.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 4.8 more points per game, 138.3, than this game’s total of 133.5 points.
- The Jaspers’ average point total in matchups this year is 138.5, 5.0 points higher than the total in this game.
- The average total for Marist’s games this season is 2.2 fewer points than the point total of 133.5 in this outing.
Manhattan vs. Marist Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- Manhattan lost the only game it has played as the favorite this season.
- Manhattan is 8-3-0 against the spread this season.
- Manhattan has not covered a spread (0-1) when it is at least 1-point favorites.
- This season, seven of Manhattan’s games have gone over the point total out of 10 chances.
- Marist has won in two of the seven contests it has been named as the odds-on underdog this year.
- Marist is 6-4-0 against the spread this year.
- In games it has played as 1-point underdogs or more, Marist has an ATS record of 4-3.
- Marist’s games have gone over the total five times this season.
- Spread Prediction:
- Over/Under Prediction:
Manhattan Key Players
- Josh Roberts registers a team-best 9.6 rebounds per contest. In addition, he’s recording 12.2 points and 0.5 assists, shooting 70.7% from the floor (second in college basketball).
- Nick Brennen is posting 9.3 points, 1.6 assists and 3.1 rebounds per contest.
- Samir Stewart puts up 12.6 points, 1.3 rebounds and 2.9 assists per contest. At the other end, he averages 1.2 steals and 0 blocked shots.
- Marques Watson is averaging 7.8 points, 1.6 assists and 2.4 rebounds per game.
Marist Key Players
- Patrick Gardner is posting team highs in points (18.8 per game) and rebounds (6.2). And he is contributing 2 assists, making 50.2% of his shots from the field and 36.4% from 3-point range, with 1.7 triples per contest.
- Noah Harris gives the Red Foxes 9 points, 2.2 rebounds and 2 assists per game. He also puts up 0.8 steals and 0 blocked shots.
- Isaiah Brickner tops the Red Foxes in assists (2.6 per game), and produces 7.1 points and 3.2 rebounds. He also delivers 0.7 steals and 0.3 blocked shots.
- Javon Cooley gets the Red Foxes 7.3 points, 4.4 rebounds and 1 assists per game. He also averages 0.7 steals and 0.5 blocked shots.
- The Red Foxes get 3.8 points, 4.8 rebounds and 0.5 assists per game from Stephane Ingo.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!