NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Friday, March 10, 2023
- Time: 2:30 PM ET
- TV: Big Ten Network
- Where: Chicago, Illinois
- Venue: United Center
- Line: Michigan State -3.5
- Point Total: 139
- Moneyline (To Win): Michigan State -175, Ohio State +142
The No. 4 seed Michigan State Spartans (19-11, 11-8 Big Ten) are taking on the No. 13 seed Ohio State Buckeyes (15-18, 5-15 Big Ten) in the Big Ten Tournament on Friday at United Center. The matchup is scheduled for 2:30 PM.
Michigan State vs. Ohio State Key Stats
- Michigan State has played four games with over 139 points scored, its current matchup’s over/under, this year.
- This year, five of the Buckeyes’ 14 games have had a combined total higher than 139 points scored.
- Between them, these two teams average 4.4 more points per game (143.4) than this matchup’s over/under (139).
- Michigan State and Ohio State have seen their opponents average a combined 2.6 fewer points per game than the over/under of 139 set for this outing.
- The average point total for Spartans games this season is one fewer points than the total of 139 in this matchup.
- The average point total for Ohio State this year is 2.8 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Michigan State vs. Ohio State Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- Michigan State has been favored in four games this season and picked up the win in all of them.
- Michigan State has put together a record of 4-6-0 against the spread this season.
- In games it has played as 3.5-point favorites or more, Michigan State has an ATS record of 2-1.
- Michigan State’s games have gone over the total six times out of 14 chances this season.
- Ohio State has come away with two wins in the six contests it has been listed as the underdog this season.
- Ohio State is 6-8-0 against the spread this season.
- In games it has played as 3.5-point underdogs or more, Ohio State has an ATS record of 2-3.
- This season, five of Ohio State’s games have gone over the point total.
- Spread Prediction:
Ohio State (+3.5)
- Over/Under Prediction:
Michigan State Key Players
- A.J Hoggard averages a team-leading 6.1 assists per game. He is also posting 12.6 points and 3.7 rebounds, shooting 41.1% from the field.
- Joey Hauser averages a team-leading 7 rebounds per contest. In addition, he’s averaging 14.2 points and 1.9 assists, shooting 48.7% from the field and 45.9% from downtown with 2.2 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Tyson Walker is tops on his squad in both points (14.8) and assists (2.8) per game, and also averages 2.5 rebounds. Defensively, he posts 1.2 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
- Jaden is putting up 9.6 points, 1.2 assists and 3.9 rebounds per contest.
- Mady Sissoko puts up 5 points, 6.2 rebounds and 0.5 assists per game, shooting 58.9% from the field.
Ohio State Key Players
- Brice Sensabaugh is putting up a team-high 16.3 points per game. And he is contributing 5.4 rebounds and 1.2 assists, making 48.2% of his shots from the field and 40.5% from beyond the arc, with 1.8 triples per contest.
- Justice Sueing is posting 12.2 points, 5.4 rebounds and 1.8 assists per contest, making 43.4% of his shots from the floor.
- The Buckeyes receive 10.3 points, 2.7 rebounds and 2.5 assists per game from Bruce Thornton.
- Zed Key is the Buckeyes’ top rebounder (7.5 per game), and he produces 10.8 points and 0.8 assists.
- Sean McNeil gives the Buckeyes 10 points, 1.9 rebounds and 1.2 assists per game. He also posts 0.5 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!