NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Wednesday, February 22, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Where: Durham, New Hampshire
- Venue: Lundholm Gymnasium
- Line: New Hampshire -2.5
- Moneyline (To Win): New Hampshire -149, Maine +122
The New Hampshire Wildcats (12-13, 7-6 America East) battle the Maine Black Bears (11-15, 5-8 America East) at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday in America East play. The matchup airs on ESPN+.
New Hampshire vs. Maine Key Stats
New Hampshire vs. Maine Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- New Hampshire will play as the favorite for the first time this season.
- New Hampshire has registered a 3-4-0 record against the spread this season.
- New Hampshire’s games have gone over the total four times out of six chances this season.
- Maine has come away with two wins in the four contests it has been listed as the underdog this season.
- Maine has covered the spread in a matchup four times this season (4-2-0).
- In games this year when an underdog by 2.5 points or more, Maine has gone 3-1 against the spread.
- Maine’s games have gone over the total twice this year.
- Spread Prediction:
New Hampshire Key Players
- Clarence O. Daniels II posts 15.4 points and 10.6 rebounds per game — both team highs. He is also putting up 1.4 assists, shooting 44.7% from the field and 40.9% from downtown with 1.1 made 3-pointers per game.
- Matt Herasme posts 10.6 points, 5.6 rebounds and 2.0 assists per game. At the other end, he posts 0.8 steals and 0.4 blocked shots.
- Kyree Brown leads the Wildcats at 4.1 assists per contest, while also averaging 2.5 rebounds and 11.0 points.
- Nick Johnson posts 12.5 points, 5.2 rebounds and 1.0 assists per game, shooting 35.6% from the floor and 38.9% from beyond the arc with 1.4 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Jaxson Baker posts 6.0 points, 1.8 rebounds and 1.0 assists per contest, shooting 39.4% from the floor and 37.1% from beyond the arc with 1.4 made 3-pointers per contest.
Maine Key Players
- Kellen Tynes is posting 14.3 points, 4.4 rebounds and 3.8 assists per contest, making 50.0% of his shots from the floor.
- Gedi Juozapaitis tops the Black Bears in scoring (15.2 points per game) and assists (1.8), and averages 2.8 rebounds. He also posts 0.7 steals and 0.3 blocked shots.
- Jaden Clayton is the Black Bears’ top assist man (4.0 per game), and he produces 7.2 points and 3.2 rebounds.
- Peter Filipovity is putting up a team-leading 6.0 rebounds per game. And he is delivering 9.9 points and 0.7 assists, making 49.1% of his shots from the floor.
- Ja’Shonte Wright-McLeish gives the Black Bears 8.2 points, 2.3 rebounds and 0.9 assists per game. He also delivers 1.3 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!