NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Sunday, February 26, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN3
- Where: Lewiston, New York
- Venue: Gallagher Center
- Line: Niagara -5.5
- Point Total: 121.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Niagara -256, Saint Peter’s +203
The Saint Peter’s Peacocks (10-16, 5-12 MAAC) will attempt to stop a three-game losing stretch when visiting the Niagara Purple Eagles (15-12, 10-8 MAAC) on Sunday, February 26, 2023 at Gallagher Center. This matchup is at 1:00 PM ET on ESPN3.
Niagara vs. Saint Peter’s Key Stats
- Niagara has played five games with over 121.5 points scored, its current matchup’s over/under, this year.
- This season, four of the Peacocks’ seven total matchups have gone over 121.5 total points scored.
- Niagara and Saint Peter’s average 4.6 more points between them than the over/under of 121.5 for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 8.7 more points per game (130.2) than this matchup’s over/under of 121.5 points.
- The average total the Purple Eagles have had in their games this year is 8.6 more points than this particular game’s point total.
- Saint Peter’s games this year have averaged a total of 126.2 points, 4.7 more than the point total in this matchup.
Niagara vs. Saint Peter’s Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- Niagara has been the favorite in five games this season and won two (40%) of those contests.
- Niagara has covered the spread four times over nine games with a set spread.
- Niagara has yet to cover a spread (0-1) when playing as at least 5.5-point favorites.
- This season, three of Niagara’s games have gone over the point total out of seven chances.
- Saint Peter’s has come away with one win in the four contests it has been listed as the underdog this season.
- Saint Peter’s has covered the spread in a matchup one time this year (1-6-0).
- Saint Peter’s has yet to cover a spread (0-3) when it was at least 5.5-point underdogs.
- Saint Peter’s games have gone over the total once this year.
- Spread Prediction:
- Over/Under Prediction:
Niagara Key Players
- Aaron Gray is posting 12.4 points, 1.0 assists and 4.6 rebounds per contest.
- Sam Iorio puts up a team-leading 5.7 rebounds per game. He is also putting up 8.2 points and 1.3 assists, shooting 47.2% from the field.
- Braxton Bayless puts up 5.2 points, 3.0 rebounds and 1.7 assists per contest, shooting 40.9% from the field.
- David Mitchell averages 4.3 points, 3.5 rebounds and 1.0 assists per contest. Defensively, he posts 0.6 steals and 0.3 blocked shots.
Saint Peter’s Key Players
- Isiah Dasher is posting team highs in points (13.9 per game) and assists (1.2). And he is producing 4.1 rebounds, making 39.2% of his shots from the field and 32.5% from beyond the arc, with 1.5 triples per game.
- Latrell Reid is the Peacocks’ top assist man (3.5 per game), and he puts up 6.0 points and 4.5 rebounds.
- Jaylen Murray gives the Peacocks 11.2 points, 2.9 rebounds and 2.4 assists per game. He also posts 0.7 steals and 0.0 blocked shots.
- Corey Washington is the Peacocks’ top rebounder (5.2 per game), and he averages 6.9 points and 0.3 assists.
- Mouhamed Sow gives the Peacocks 4.3 points, 4.8 rebounds and 0.4 assists per contest. He also posts 0.7 steals and 0.7 blocked shots.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!