NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Tuesday, March 7, 2023
- Time: 11:30 AM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Where: Brooklyn, New York
- Venue: Barclays Center
- Line: Richmond -2.5
- Point Total: 141.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Richmond -135, UMass +110
Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $10 on Richmond vs UMass, or any game, and get $50 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The No. 12 seed Richmond Spiders (14-17, 7-11 A-10) will take the court in the A-10 Tournament against the No. 13 seed UMass Minutemen (15-15, 6-12 A-10). The teams will face off Tuesday at 11:30 AM live on ESPN+.
Richmond vs. UMass Key Stats
- Richmond has played four games with over 141.5 points scored, its current matchup’s total, this year.
- This season, five of the Minutemen’s 12 games have had a combined total of more than 141.5 points scored.
- Richmond and UMass combine to average 1.5 fewer points per game than the over/under of 141.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 1.2 fewer points per game (140.3) than this matchup’s total of 141.5 points.
- The Spiders’ average point total in matchups this year is 138.1, 3.4 points below the over/under in this game.
- The average total in UMass’ games this year is 0.8 more points than the point total of 141.5 in this outing.
Richmond vs. UMass Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- Richmond has entered the game as favorites six times this season and won twice.
- Richmond has covered the spread in a game two times this season (2-9-0).
- Richmond is 1-2 ATS when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- This season, six of Richmond’s games have gone over the point total out of 12 chances.
- UMass has been victorious in one of the seven contests it has been chosen as an underdog in this season.
- UMass has covered the spread six times over 12 games with a set spread.
- UMass has an ATS record of 2-4 when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- This year, four of UMass’ games have gone over the point total.
- Spread Prediction:
- Over/Under Prediction:
Richmond Key Players
- Tyler Burton posts 18.6 points and 7.5 rebounds per game — both team highs. He is also averaging 1.4 assists, shooting 44.8% from the floor and 29.9% from downtown with 1.7 made 3-pointers per game.
- Neal Quinn is tops on his squad in assists per game (2.8), and also puts up 9.4 points and 4.4 rebounds. Defensively, he posts 0.3 steals and 0.6 blocked shots.
- Isaiah Bigelow puts up 8.1 points, 5.6 rebounds and 0.9 assists per game, shooting 36.8% from the field and 26.4% from beyond the arc with 1 made 3-pointers per game.
- Matt Grace is posting 8.4 points, 2.5 assists and 3.9 rebounds per game.
- Jason Nelson posts 8.2 points, 2.4 rebounds and 2 assists per game. At the other end, he puts up 0.8 steals and 0 blocked shots.
UMass Key Players
- Matt Cross is posting team highs in points (12.5 per game) and rebounds (6.2). And he is contributing 1.8 assists, making 40.9% of his shots from the floor and 35.2% from beyond the arc, with 1 trey per contest.
- RJ Luis is putting up 11.5 points, 4.4 rebounds and 1.3 assists per contest, making 46.1% of his shots from the field.
- Dyondre Dominguez gives the Minutemen 8.9 points, 4.5 rebounds and 1.1 assists per contest. He also posts 0.4 steals and 0.6 blocked shots.
- The Minutemen receive 8.9 points, 3.6 rebounds and 1.3 assists per game from T.J. Weeks.
- Wildens Leveque is posting 5.4 points, 4.6 rebounds and 0.9 assists per game, making 42.1% of his shots from the field.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!