NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Friday, March 3, 2023
- Time: 11:30 PM ET
- TV: WCC Network
- Where: Paradise, Nevada
- Venue: Orleans Arena
- Line: San Francisco -8.5
- Point Total: 156
- Moneyline (To Win): San Francisco -434, Pacific +322
The San Francisco Dons (18-13, 7-9 WCC) take on the Pacific Tigers (15-17, 7-9 WCC) in the WCC Tournament Friday at Orleans Arena, starting at 11:30 PM. Both teams will try to get one step closer to securing an automatic place in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
San Francisco vs. Pacific Key Stats
- The two teams average a combined 4.2 fewer points per game (151.8) than this game’s over/under of 156 points.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 150.5 points per game, 5.5 fewer than the point total for this matchup.
- The average point total for Dons games this season is 7.4 fewer points than the over/under of 156 in this matchup.
- The average point total for Pacific this year is 2.2 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
San Francisco vs. Pacific Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- Pacific has split the two games it has played as underdogs this season.
- Pacific is a perfect 1-0 ATS when playing as at least 8.5-point underdogs.
- Spread Prediction:
- Over/Under Prediction:
San Francisco Key Players
- Khalil Shabazz is tops on his team in points (17.2), rebounds (5.5) and assists (2.9) per game, shooting 40.9% from the floor and 34.2% from beyond the arc with 2.6 made 3-pointers per contest. Defensively, he averages 2.2 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
- Tyrell Roberts averages 15.9 points, 3.2 rebounds and 2.3 assists per contest, shooting 46.2% from the field and 39.3% from beyond the arc with 2.5 made 3-pointers per game.
- Zane Meeks averages 10.9 points, 5.1 rebounds and 0.8 assists per contest, shooting 47.5% from the field and 32.4% from beyond the arc with 1.2 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Marcus Williams averages 7.2 points, 2.9 rebounds and 2.7 assists per contest. At the other end, he averages 0.8 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
- Isaiah Hawthorne puts up 6.6 points, 3.2 rebounds and 0.9 assists per contest. At the other end, he averages 0.6 steals and 0.5 blocked shots.
Pacific Key Players
- Keylan Boone tops the Tigers in scoring (13.8 points per game) and rebounding (4.0), and produces 0.9 assists. He also averages 0.5 steals and 0.4 blocked shots.
- Jordan Ivy-Curry gives the Tigers 10.4 points, 2.7 rebounds and 1.6 assists per game. He also puts up 0.5 steals and 0.0 blocked shots.
- The Tigers receive 8.8 points, 2.6 rebounds and 2.6 assists per game from Tyler Beard.
- Luke Avdalovic gives the Tigers 9.8 points, 2.0 rebounds and 0.8 assists per contest. He also posts 0.5 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
- Moe Odum paces the Tigers in assists (3.7 per game), and posts 5.8 points and 1.7 rebounds. He also puts up 0.8 steals and 0.0 blocked shots.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!