NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Wednesday, February 22, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Where: Clinton, South Carolina
- Venue: Templeton Physical Education Center
- Line: South Carolina Upstate -2.5
- Moneyline (To Win): South Carolina Upstate -140, Presbyterian +115
|South Carolina Upstate||-2.5||–|
Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $10 on South Carolina Upstate vs Presbyterian, or any game, and get $50 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Presbyterian Blue Hose (5-24, 1-15 Big South) will be trying to halt a 15-game losing streak when hosting the South Carolina Upstate Spartans (13-14, 8-8 Big South) on Wednesday, February 22, 2023 at Templeton Physical Education Center. It airs at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN+.
South Carolina Upstate vs. Presbyterian Key Stats
South Carolina Upstate vs. Presbyterian Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- South Carolina Upstate won the only game it has played as the favorite this season.
- South Carolina Upstate has compiled a 4-3-0 record against the spread this season.
- South Carolina Upstate has not covered the spread when it is at least 2.5-point favorites (0-1).
- This season, South Carolina Upstate’s games have hit the over twice out of nine chances.
- Presbyterian has been posted as the underdog six times this season but has yet walk away from any of those games with an upset.
- Presbyterian is 4-4-0 against the spread this season.
- In games it was an underdog in by 2.5 points or more so far this season, Presbyterian has gone 4-1 against the spread.
- This season, Presbyterian’s games have hit the over twice.
- Spread Prediction:
South Carolina Upstate Key Players
- Jordan Gainey paces his squad in points per game (15.2), and also posts 2.4 rebounds and 2.7 assists. At the other end, he delivers 2.0 steals and 0.3 blocked shots.
- Trae Broadnax paces his team in assists per contest (3.1), and also puts up 10.7 points and 4.1 rebounds. Defensively, he puts up 0.9 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
- Justin Bailey averages 10.7 points, 3.1 rebounds and 1.1 assists per game. At the other end, he averages 1.6 steals and 0.0 blocked shots.
- Khydarius Smith puts up 7.6 points, 3.4 rebounds and 0.6 assists per contest, shooting 57.1% from the floor.
- Ahmir Langlais paces his team in rebounds per game (4.3), and also posts 6.4 points and 0.3 assists. Defensively, he posts 0.2 steals and 0.7 blocked shots.
Presbyterian Key Players
- Marquis Barnett gets the Blue Hose 9.1 points, 5.0 rebounds and 1.7 assists per game. He also averages 1.2 steals and 0.8 blocked shots.
- Kobe Stewart gives the Blue Hose 7.3 points, 4.6 rebounds and 1.2 assists per contest. He also delivers 0.7 steals and 0.5 blocked shots.
- Owen McCormack gives the Blue Hose 7.7 points, 3.9 rebounds and 1.2 assists per contest. He also posts 0.7 steals and 0.6 blocked shots.
- Terrell Ard Jr. is averaging a team-leading 5.6 rebounds per game. And he is delivering 7.2 points and 1.0 assists, making 43.2% of his shots from the floor.
- Trevon Reddish is the Blue Hose’s top assist man (2.2 per game), and he delivers 6.6 points and 3.8 rebounds.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!