NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, February 25, 2023
- Time: 4:30 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Where: Charleston, Illinois
- Venue: Lantz Arena
- Line: Tennessee Tech -1.5
- Point Total: 142.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Tennessee Tech -119, Eastern Illinois -103
Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $10 on Tennessee Tech vs Eastern Illinois, or any game, and get $50 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Eastern Illinois Panthers (9-21, 5-12 OVC) will attempt to end a three-game losing streak when hosting the Tennessee Tech Golden Eagles (14-16, 10-7 OVC) at 4:30 PM ET on Saturday, February 25, 2023 at Lantz Arena. The contest airs on ESPN+.
Tennessee Tech vs. Eastern Illinois Key Stats
- Tennessee Tech’s games have gone over 142.5 points scored, its current matchup’s over/under, three times (out of five) this season.
- This season, three of the Panthers’ five games have had a combined total higher than 142.5 points scored.
- The two teams average a combined 0.4 fewer points per game, 142.1, than this matchup’s over/under of 142.5 points.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 145.4 points per game, 2.9 more than the point total for this matchup.
- The average over/under the Golden Eagles have had in their games this year is 4.2 more points than this particular game’s point total.
- The average point total for Eastern Illinois this year is 1.6 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Tennessee Tech vs. Eastern Illinois Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- Tennessee Tech has entered the game as favorites three times this season and won once.
- Tennessee Tech has covered the spread in a matchup one time this season (1-4-0).
- In games it has played as 1.5-point favorites or more, Tennessee Tech has an ATS record of 1-2.
- Tennessee Tech’s games have gone over the total three times this season.
- Eastern Illinois has been posted as the underdog four times this season but has yet walk away from any of those games with an upset.
- Eastern Illinois has covered the spread twice in five games with a set spread.
- Eastern Illinois is 1-3 ATS when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- This season, Eastern Illinois’ games have hit the over three times.
- Spread Prediction:
Tennessee Tech (-1.5)
- Over/Under Prediction:
Tennessee Tech Key Players
- Jaylen Sebree leads his team in both points (15.1) and rebounds (7.0) per game, and also posts 2.3 assists. At the other end, he puts up 1.1 steals and 0.4 blocked shots.
- Tyrone Perry puts up 10.1 points, 3.1 rebounds and 2.4 assists per contest, shooting 40.3% from the floor and 37.4% from downtown with 2.2 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Brett Thompson is tops on his squad in assists per game (3.1), and also registers 12.2 points and 2.8 rebounds. Defensively, he delivers 1.1 steals and 0.0 blocked shots.
- Jayvis Harvey is posting 12.1 points, 2.0 assists and 3.6 rebounds per game.
- Erik Oliver is putting up 6.4 points, 1.1 assists and 2.6 rebounds per contest.
Eastern Illinois Key Players
- Kinyon Hodges is posting team highs in points (14.1 per game) and assists (2.6). And he is delivering 3.7 rebounds, making 50.0% of his shots from the field.
- Yaakema Rose Jr. is the Panthers’ top assist man (3.4 per game), and he puts up 9.0 points and 3.8 rebounds.
- Sincere Malone is the Panthers’ top rebounder (4.7 per game), and he averages 6.5 points and 1.3 assists.
- The Panthers get 8.5 points, 2.3 rebounds and 3.3 assists per game from Caleb Donaldson.
- The Panthers receive 7.3 points, 4.3 rebounds and 0.4 assists per game from Nick Ellington.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!