NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, March 4, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Where: Burlington, Vermont
- Venue: Roy L. Patrick Gymnasium
- Line: Vermont -17.5
- Point Total: 138.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Vermont -2500, NJIT +1000
Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $10 on Vermont vs NJIT, or any game, and get $50 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The No. 1 seed Vermont Catamounts (20-10, 14-2 America East) will head into the America East Tournament against the No. 8 seed NJIT Highlanders (7-22, 4-12 America East) on Saturday at Roy L. Patrick Gymnasium, starting at 7:00 PM.
Vermont vs. NJIT Key Stats
- Vermont has played five games with more than 138.5 points scored, its current matchup’s over/under, this year.
- The Highlanders games have gone over 138.5 total points scored in six of seven total matchups this season.
- The two teams average a combined 1.3 more points per game, 139.8, than this matchup’s total of 138.5 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 1.3 more points per game, 139.8, than this matchup’s over/under of 138.5 points.
- The Catamounts’ average point total in matchups this season is 140, 1.5 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- The average over/under for NJIT’s games this year is 1.1 more points than the point total of 138.5 for this outing.
Vermont vs. NJIT Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- Vermont has entered the game as favorites eight times this season and won seven of those games.
- Vermont has covered the spread five times over nine games with a set spread.
- This season, Vermont’s games have hit the over five times out of seven chances.
- NJIT has won in one of the six contests it has been named as the odds-on underdog this year.
- NJIT has covered the spread twice in five games with a set spread.
- Games involving NJIT have hit the over three times this year.
- Spread Prediction:
- Over/Under Prediction:
Vermont Key Players
- Robin Duncan paces his team in both rebounds (7.2) and assists (4.4) per contest, and also averages 8 points. Defensively, he posts 0.9 steals and 0.3 blocked shots.
- Finn Sullivan puts up 12.4 points, 4.8 rebounds and 2.3 assists per game, shooting 44.4% from the field and 33.9% from downtown with 2.1 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Dylan Penn paces his team in points per contest (12.5), and also averages 3 rebounds and 2.2 assists. Defensively, he delivers 0.7 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
- Aaron Deloney is putting up 11.5 points, 1.8 assists and 2.5 rebounds per game.
- Matt Veretto puts up 8.7 points, 3.1 rebounds and 0.7 assists per contest. Defensively, he delivers 0.6 steals and 0.4 blocked shots.
NJIT Key Players
- Kevin Osawe is the Highlanders’ top rebounder (8.9 per game), and he posts 11.2 points and 0.8 assists.
- Raheim Sullivan is No. 1 on the Highlanders in assists (2.9 per game), and puts up 7.8 points and 3.2 rebounds. He also averages 1 steal and 0.1 blocked shots.
- Mekhi Gray is posting 7 points, 3.3 rebounds and 1.9 assists per game, making 43.7% of his shots from the floor.
- Adam Hess is the Highlanders’ top scorer (11.3 points per game), and he posts 0.9 assists and 2.2 rebounds.
- Souleymane Diakite is averaging 6.1 points, 4.6 rebounds and 1.4 assists per game, making 48% of his shots from the field.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!