NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Wednesday, March 8, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV: Fox Sports 1
- Where: New York City, New York
- Venue: Madison Square Garden
- Line: Villanova -11.5
- Point Total: 142.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Villanova -714, Georgetown +479
Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $10 on Villanova vs Georgetown, or any game, and get $50 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The No. 11 seed Georgetown Hoyas (7-24, 2-18 Big East) square off in the Big East Tournament against the No. 6 seed Villanova Wildcats (16-15, 10-10 Big East) on Wednesday at Madison Square Garden, beginning at 8:00 PM.
Villanova vs. Georgetown Key Stats
- Villanova’s games have finished over 142.5 points scored, its current matchup’s total, four times (out of 10) this year.
- The Hoyas have played in six games this year (54.5% of opportunities) in which the teams combined to score more than 142.5 points.
- Villanova and Georgetown combine to average 2.8 fewer points per game than the over/under of 142.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 3.5 more points per game (146) than this matchup’s total of 142.5 points.
- The average total the Wildcats have had set in matchups this season is 5.1 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for Georgetown this year is 5.8 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Villanova vs. Georgetown Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- This season, Villanova has been favored four times and won three of those games.
- Villanova has registered a 5-5-0 record against the spread this season.
- Villanova has yet to cover the spread (0-1) when playing as at least 11.5-point favorites.
- Villanova’s games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under four times out of 11 chances this season.
- Georgetown has been victorious in one, or 9.1%, of the 11 contests it has been chosen as an underdog in this season.
- Georgetown is 7-4-0 against the spread this year.
- In games it has played as 11.5-point underdogs or more, Georgetown has an ATS record of 5-1.
- Games involving Georgetown have hit the over five times this season.
- Spread Prediction:
- Over/Under Prediction:
Villanova Key Players
- Eric Dixon is tops on his team in both points (15.7) and rebounds (6.4) per game, and also averages 1.5 assists. At the other end, he delivers 0.6 steals and 0.6 blocked shots.
- Caleb Daniels averages a team-high 2.5 assists per contest. He is also putting up 14.6 points and 4.5 rebounds, shooting 40.9% from the floor and 35.3% from downtown with 2.3 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Brandon Slater is putting up 9.2 points, 1.5 assists and 4.7 rebounds per game.
- Cam Whitmore is averaging 12.6 points, 0.7 assists and 5.1 rebounds per game.
- Chris Arcidiacono posts 3 points, 3 rebounds and 1.8 assists per contest. At the other end, he posts 0.4 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
Georgetown Key Players
- Brandon Murray is averaging 13.9 points, 4 rebounds and 3.3 assists per contest, making 39.7% of his shots from the field and 31.8% from beyond the arc, with 1.3 triples per contest.
- Akok Akok gets the Hoyas 6.5 points, 6.2 rebounds and 1 assists per contest. He also posts 0.6 steals and 2 blocked shots.
- Qudus Wahab is the Hoyas’ top rebounder (7.4 per game), and he posts 9.9 points and 0.5 assists.
- Jay Heath is putting up 12.5 points, 3.7 rebounds and 1.6 assists per game, making 42.8% of his shots from the field and 39.2% from beyond the arc, with 1.8 treys per contest.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!