Jake Ferguson and the Dallas Cowboys (with player prop bets available) will match up against the San Francisco 49ers at 6:30 PM ET on Sunday in the NFC Divisional round of the 2022 NFL playoffs.
In this piece, we’ll provide Ferguson’s stats and trends to help you pick out the top wagers among all his prop bets for this matchup.
NFL betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Jake Ferguson: Cowboys vs. 49ers Game Info
- Matchup: Dallas Cowboys at San Francisco 49ers
- Date: January 22, 2023
- Time: 6:30 PM
Jake Ferguson: Player Props, Stats and Insights
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 8.0 (+100)
- Ferguson has caught 19 balls on 22 targets for 174 yards and two touchdowns, averaging 10.9 yards per game.
- Ferguson averages 10.9 receiving yards per game, which is 2.9 more than his prop bet for Sunday.
- Ferguson, in 31.6% of his opportunities this year (six of 19), has collected over 8.0 receiving yards.
- Ferguson has an average receiving yards prop total of 11.0 yards per contest. However, he is accumulating 0.1 fewer yards per game than that, on average.
Jake Ferguson Recent Performances
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
49ers Defensive Ranks
- The 49ers have the league’s 20th-ranked pass defense, conceding 222.9 yards per game.
- The 49ers have conceded 20 touchdowns through the air (1.2 per game), fifth in the league.
- The 49ers have 20 interceptions, first in the league.
- Ferguson will go up against a 49ers defense that is giving up 77.7 rushing yards per game, second in the league.
- The 49ers have conceded 11 rushing TDs, eighth in the league.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NFL game and prop bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!