PGA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP Info and Callum Tarren Odds to Win
- Date: October 19-21, 2023
- Location: Chiba, Japan
- Course: Accordia Golf Narashino CC
- Par: 70 / 7,079 yards
- Purse: $8.5M
- Tarren Odds to Win: +10000
Callum Tarren, at +1, is in 31st position, heading into the final round of the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP at Accordia Golf Narashino CC.
Callum Tarren has played in 29 events in the past year. His best finish was second, and his average finish was 31st, with one top five.
Keegan Bradley is the previous champion for the event, which takes place October 19-21 in Chiba, Japan. A prize pool of $8.5M will be up for grabs when 78 golfers take to the course, which is set up as a par 70 that measures 7,079 yards.
Tarren’s Recent Performance
- Shriners Children’s Open: 70-68-62-70 (-14) – Finished 23rd
- Sanderson Farms Championship: 71-68-74-67 (-8) – Finished 43rd
- Fortinet Championship: 68-69-67-71 (-13) – Finished seventh
- Wyndham Championship: 68-72 (E) – Missed cut
Tarren’s Stats, Trends
- Tarren has finished in the top 20 twice in his past five appearances, and as high as the top 10 in one.
- In his past five appearances, Tarren has posted a score better than average in three of them.
- He has carded an average score of -12 in his past five events.
- Tarren last teed off at this course in 2023, finishing 31st in the field.
- The last time he played Accordia Golf Narashino CC, Tarren finished within five shots of the leader in one round.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering PGA Tour fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!