NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, September 30, 2023
- Time: 3:30 PM ET
- Channel: CBS
- City: Auburn, Alabama
- Venue: Jordan-Hare Stadium
|Auburn||– ()||O 45.5 (-109)||+506|
|Georgia||+ ()||U 45.5 (-116)||-769|
The Auburn Tigers (3-1) take the 17th-ranked passing defense in the country into a contest versus the No. 1 Georgia Bulldogs (4-0), with the No. 11 air attack, on Saturday, September 30, 2023. No betting line is available from bookmakers. An over/under of 45.5 points has been established for the matchup.
In their most recent game, the Tigers lost 27-10 to the Texas A&M Aggies. The Bulldogs’ last game was a 49-21 win over the UAB Blazers.
We’ve got all the details you need for this game below—from betting trends to key stats and more.
Auburn vs. Georgia Key Stats
- Auburn has averaged 20.7 more points this season (32.0) than Georgia has allowed (11.3).
- When it exceeds what Georgia gives up this season (11.3 points per game), Auburn is 3-0 and 0-1 against the spread.
- When the Dawgs defense allows fewer than 32.0 points, Georgia has put together a 4-0 overall record and a 0-3 record against the spread.
- Georgia scores 25.5 more points per game (41.5) than Auburn gives up (16.0).
- Georgia is 0-3 against the spread and 4-0 overall when the team notches more than 16.0 points.
- When Auburn allows fewer than 41.5 points, it is 0-2 against the spread and 3-1 overall.
Here are some more important figures from this season:
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||371.0 (87)||496.3 (15)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||298.5 (26)||282.3 (17)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||197.8 (31)||158.8 (64)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||173.3 (113)||337.5 (11)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||7 (88)||4 (30)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||8 (18)||7 (33)|
Auburn vs. Georgia Betting the Spread & Over/Under
- Together, the two teams combine for 73.5 points per game, 28.0 points more than the total of 45.5 for this matchup.
- These two teams give up a combined 27.3 points per game, 18.2 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- Auburn has compiled a 0-2-0 record against the spread this season.
- Georgia is winless against the spread this season (0-3-0).
- Spread Prediction: NA
- Over/Under Prediction: NA
Let’s grab a glance at how both teams have fared against the spread, over/under, and moneyline this season:
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Auburn Statistical Leaders
- Payton Thorne has thrown for 561 yards (49-for-75), with four touchdowns and three interceptions (140.3 YPG). He’s also run the football 33 times for 106 yards and two touchdowns.
- Jarquez Hunter has churned out a team-best 143 rushing yards (35.8 per game) plus one touchdown.
- Damari Alston has run for 131 yards (32.8 per game), with one touchdown on the ground.
- Jay Fair has 15 receptions for a team-high 184 yards (46.0 per game) and two touchdowns.
- Shane Hooks has also chipped in with 106 yards, on eight catches plus one touchdown. He puts up 26.5 receiving yards per game.
- Rivaldo Fairweather has caught 11 passes on 12 targets for 101 yards and one touchdown.
- This season Marcus Harris leads the team with 2.0 sacks and has added 2.0 TFL and 10 tackles.
- Eugene Asante’s 25 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and 1.5 sacks mean he’s the team’s leading tackler.
- Jaylin Simpson has picked off three passes to lead the team while adding 10 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and three passes defended.
Georgia Statistical Leaders
- Carson Beck has 1,184 passing yards (296.0 per game) with a 72.7% completion percentage (93-for-128), throwing for six touchdowns with one interception.
- Daijun Edwards has churned out a team-best 184 rushing yards (46.0 per game) and three touchdowns.
- So far this season Kendall Milton has run for 96 yards on 23 carries (24.0 yards per game), with one touchdown.
- Brock Bowers has hauled in 22 receptions for 255 yards, best on his team, and two touchdowns. He averages 63.8 receiving yards per game.
- Marcus Rosemy-Jacksaint has added 11 receptions (on 15 targets) for 182 yards and one touchdown.
- Dominic Lovett is averaging 42.3 yards per game, with 17 catches for 169 yards.
- Mykel Williams has 2.0 sacks to lead the team, and has also racked up 2.0 TFL and three tackles.
- Smael Mondon Jr. has racked up 14 tackles, and he’s tops on his team in tackles.
- In terms of picks, Tykee Smith leads the team with three interceptions this season and has added 13 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and four passes defended.
ClutchBet is Iowa and Colorado’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa or Colorado team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!