NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Thursday, January 26, 2023
- Time: 6:30 PM ET
- Where: Louisville, Kentucky
- Venue: Freedom Hall
- Line: Eastern Kentucky -1.5
- Point Total: 137.5
- Moneyline Favorite: Eastern Kentucky -125, Bellarmine +102
Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $10 on Eastern Kentucky vs Bellarmine, or any game, and get $50 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Eastern Kentucky Colonels (13-8, 6-2 ASUN) take on the Bellarmine Knights (9-12, 4-4 ASUN) at 6:30 PM ET on Thursday in ASUN play.
Eastern Kentucky vs. Bellarmine Key Stats
- Eastern Kentucky and its opponent have combined to score over 137.5 points, the current matchup’s total, in two games this year.
- Between them, these two teams average 7.5 more points per game (145) than this matchup’s total (137.5).
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 136.5 points per game, 1.0 fewer than the over/under for this game.
- The Colonels’ average point total in outings this year is 152.5, 15.0 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- The average point total for Bellarmine this season is 8.5 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Eastern Kentucky vs. Bellarmine Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- Eastern Kentucky has won both games it has played as a favorite this season.
- Eastern Kentucky has put together a record of 3-0-0 against the spread this season.
- In games it has played as 1.5-point favorites or more, Eastern Kentucky has a perfect ATS record of 1-0.
- Eastern Kentucky’s games have yet to go over the total once out of two chances this season.
- Bellarmine was defeated in the one game it played as the underdog this season.
Eastern Kentucky Key Players
- Devontae Blanton averages a team-high 15.6 points per contest. He is also totaling 6.5 rebounds and 2.8 assists, shooting 45.5% from the floor and 41% from downtown with 1.2 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Michael Moreno posts 12.4 points, 6.1 rebounds and 1.8 assists per contest. At the other end, he posts 1.1 steals and 0.4 blocked shots.
- Isaiah Cozart averages a team-high 7.1 rebounds per game. He is also putting up 8.3 points and 0.3 assists, shooting 63% from the field.
- Cooper Robb puts up 7.9 points, 4.4 rebounds and 1.9 assists per contest, shooting 38.4% from the field and 34.3% from beyond the arc with 1.6 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Leland Walker averages 9.6 points, 1.9 rebounds and 2.7 assists per contest, shooting 39.4% from the field and 36.4% from downtown with 1 made 3-pointers per game.
Bellarmine Key Players
- Garrett Tipton is the Knights’ top scorer (12.1 points per game), and he contributes 1.9 assists and 3.5 rebounds.
- Juston Betz leads the Knights in rebounding (5 per game) and assists (3.3), and averages 8.3 points. He also averages 1.5 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
- Peter Suder is putting up 8.6 points, 3.7 rebounds and 2.6 assists per contest, making 43% of his shots from the field.
- The Knights receive 7.3 points, 3.3 rebounds and 2.4 assists per game from Alec Pfriem.
- Curt Hopf gives the Knights 8.1 points, 3.9 rebounds and 0.6 assists per contest. He also posts 0.7 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!