NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Friday, February 10, 2023
- Time: 6:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN2
- Where: Buffalo, New York
- Venue: Alumni Arena
- Line: Kent State -4.5
- Point Total: 150
- Moneyline (To Win): Kent State -192, Buffalo +155
The Kent State Golden Flashes (19-5, 9-2 MAC) take on the Buffalo Bulls (12-12, 6-5 MAC) at 6:00 PM ET on Friday in MAC play. The matchup airs on ESPN2.
Kent State vs. Buffalo Key Stats
- Kent State has played four games with more than 150 points scored, its current matchup’s point total, this year.
- The Bulls have played in five games this year (62.5% of chances) in which the teams combined to score more than 150 points.
- These two teams average 155.3 points per game combined, 5.3 more than the total of 150.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 141.9 points per game, 8.1 fewer than the over/under for this matchup.
- The average point total for Golden Flashes games this year is 10.8 fewer points than the over/under of 150 in this matchup.
- The average point total for Buffalo this year is eight points higher than this game’s over/under.
Kent State vs. Buffalo Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- Kent State has been listed as the favorite seven times this season and has won all of those games.
- Kent State is 5-2-0 against the spread this season.
- In games it was favored in by 4.5 points or more so far this season, Kent State has gone 4-2 against the spread.
- This season, four of Kent State’s games have gone over the point total out of eight chances.
- Buffalo was defeated in both of the match ups it has played as underdogs this season.
- Buffalo is 4-4-0 against the spread this year.
- Buffalo has not covered a spread when playing as at least 4.5-point underdogs (0-1).
- This year, Buffalo’s games have hit the over four times.
- Spread Prediction:
- Over/Under Prediction:
Kent State Key Players
- Malique Jacobs puts up 12.4 points, 4.9 rebounds and 3.5 assists per contest. Defensively, he posts 3 steals (first in the nation) and 0.7 blocked shots.
- Miryne Thomas is averaging 10.7 points, 0.5 assists and 5.5 rebounds per contest.
- Cli’Ron Hornbeak leads his team in rebounds per game (5.6), and also puts up 5.7 points and 0.3 assists. At the other end, he puts up 0.5 steals and 0.8 blocked shots.
- Giovanni Santiago is putting up 7.5 points, 1.7 assists and 1.8 rebounds per game.
Buffalo Key Players
- Curtis Jones paces the Bulls in scoring (15.9 points per game) and assists (2.9), and puts up 5.2 rebounds. He also posts 1.4 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
- LaQuill Hardnett is the Bulls’ top rebounder (7.6 per game), and he delivers 10.2 points and 1.2 assists.
- Zid Powell gets the Bulls 12.9 points, 4 rebounds and 2.8 assists per game. He also delivers 1.9 steals and 0.3 blocked shots.
- Isaiah Adams gives the Bulls 11.4 points, 4.7 rebounds and 1.5 assists per contest. He also averages 0.7 steals and 0.5 blocked shots.
- Armoni Foster leads the Bulls in assists (4.1 per game), and averages 9.7 points and 2 rebounds. He also puts up 1 steal and 0.1 blocked shots.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!