NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Friday, February 17, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Where: Fort Wayne, Indiana
- Venue: Allen County War Memorial Coliseum
- Line: Northern Kentucky -2.5
- Point Total: 132
- Moneyline (To Win): Northern Kentucky -147, Purdue Fort Wayne +120
Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $10 on Northern Kentucky vs Purdue Fort Wayne, or any game, and get $50 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Purdue Fort Wayne Mastodons (15-12, 7-9 Horizon) will be trying to halt a three-game losing skid when hosting the Northern Kentucky Norse (16-11, 11-5 Horizon) on Friday, February 17, 2023 at Allen County War Memorial Coliseum. It airs at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN+.
Northern Kentucky vs. Purdue Fort Wayne Key Stats
- Out of four games thus far this year, Northern Kentucky has played two with more than 132 points scored, its current matchup’s point total.
- The Mastodons have played in four games this year (80% of chances) in which the teams combined to score more than 132 points.
- These teams average a combined 141.8 points per game, 9.8 more points than the total of 132 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 0.4 more points per game (132.4) than this matchup’s total of 132 points.
- The Norse’s average point total in matchups this year is 131.3, 0.7 points below the over/under in this game.
- The average over/under for Purdue Fort Wayne’s games this season is 10.8 more points than the point total of 132 for this outing.
Northern Kentucky vs. Purdue Fort Wayne Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- Northern Kentucky has won two of the three games it has played as the favorite this season.
- Northern Kentucky has put together a record of 2-2-0 against the spread this season.
- Northern Kentucky has an ATS record of 1-2 when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- Games involving Northern Kentucky have hit the over twice out of five chances this season.
- Purdue Fort Wayne has won in one of the three contests it has been named as the odds-on underdog this year.
- Purdue Fort Wayne has covered the spread in a matchup one time this year (1-4-0).
- Purdue Fort Wayne is 1-1 ATS when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- This year, Purdue Fort Wayne’s games have hit the over twice.
- Spread Prediction:
Purdue Fort Wayne (+2.5)
- Over/Under Prediction:
Northern Kentucky Key Players
- Marques Warrick puts up 18.7 points and 3.0 assists per game — both team highs. He is also putting up 2.4 rebounds, shooting 44.2% from the field and 37.8% from beyond the arc with 2.4 made 3-pointers per game.
- Sam Vinson puts up 11.3 points, 4.1 rebounds and 2.8 assists per contest. Defensively, he averages 2.4 steals (10th in the country) and 0.3 blocked shots.
- Chris Brandon puts up a team-leading 9.4 rebounds per contest. He is also posting 6.6 points and 0.7 assists, shooting 62.7% from the field.
- Xavier Rhodes averages a team-best 3.7 assists per contest. He is also averaging 7.8 points and 2.3 rebounds, shooting 46.7% from the field.
- Trevon Faulkner is averaging 8.8 points, 1.0 assists and 3.0 rebounds per game.
Purdue Fort Wayne Key Players
- Ra Kpedi is the Mastodons’ top rebounder (8.1 per game), and he delivers 6.7 points and 0.6 assists.
- Bobby Planutis is putting up 10.9 points, 4.2 rebounds and 0.9 assists per contest, making 43.6% of his shots from the floor and 38.9% from 3-point range, with 2.4 triples per game.
- The Mastodons get 9.1 points, 3.9 rebounds and 1.4 assists per game from Deonte Billups.
- Damian Chong Qui is posting 9.3 points, 1.9 rebounds and 3.6 assists per contest, making 35.8% of his shots from the field.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!