NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, September 30, 2023
- Time: 4:00 PM ET
- Channel: SEC Network
- City: Nashville, Tennessee
- Venue: FirstBank Stadium
|Vanderbilt||– ()||O 54.5 (-114)||+412|
|Missouri||+ ()||U 54.5 (-111)||-588|
The Vanderbilt Commodores (2-3) are considered favorites (-) according to the bookmakers ahead of their game against the No. 23 Missouri Tigers (4-0) on September 30, 2023, starting at 4:00 PM ET, airing on SEC Network. An over/under of 54.5 points has been established for the matchup.
In their last outing, the Commodores lost 45-28 to the Kentucky Wildcats. Last time out, the Tigers took down the Memphis Tigers 34-27.
We’ve compiled all the details you need for this game ahead—from betting trends to key stats and more.
Vanderbilt vs. Missouri Key Stats
- Vanderbilt has averaged 12.6 more points scored this season (33.4) than Missouri has allowed (20.8).
- In games where Vanderbilt scores more than 20.8 points, it is 2-2 overall and 0-2 against the spread.
- Missouri is 4-0 overall and 1-1 against the spread when it allows fewer than 33.4 points.
- Missouri racks up just 1.9 fewer points per game (30.5) than Vanderbilt allows (32.4).
- Missouri is 1-0 against the spread and 2-0 overall when the team scores more than 32.4 points.
- This season Vanderbilt is 0-0 against the spread and 2-0 overall when it holds opponents to fewer than 30.5 points.
Here are a few more important stats from this season:
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||385.8 (20)||431.3 (47)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||384.2 (122)||321.5 (42)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||108.6 (114)||149.5 (71)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||277.2 (34)||281.8 (29)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||11 (128)||2 (3)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||8 (18)||3 (110)|
Vanderbilt vs. Missouri Betting the Spread & Over/Under
- Together, the two teams combine for 63.9 points per game, 9.4 points more than the point total of 54.5 for this contest.
- The 53.2 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 1.3 fewer than the 54.5 over/under in this contest.
- Vanderbilt has not won against the spread this season in three games with a spread.
- Missouri has covered once in three matchups with a spread this year.
- Spread Prediction: NA
- Over/Under Prediction: NA
Let’s snag a look at how both teams have matched up against the spread, over/under, and moneyline this season:
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Vanderbilt Statistical Leaders
- AJ Swann has thrown for 1,251 yards while completing 53.2% of his passes (92-for-173), with 11 touchdowns and seven interceptions (250.2 yards per game).
- Patrick Smith has 52 attempts for a team-leading 236 rushing yards (47.2 per game) and two touchdowns.
- So far this year Sedrick Alexander has run for 169 yards (33.8 per game), with three touchdowns.
- Will Sheppard has hauled in 27 receptions for 345 yards, best on his team, and six touchdowns. He has been targeted 49 times, and averages 69.0 receiving yards per game.
- London Humphreys has also tacked on 299 yards, on 12 catches plus three touchdowns. He puts up 59.8 receiving yards per game.
- Jayden McGowan has caught 23 passes on 37 targets for 295 yards.
- CJ Taylor boasts an impressive stat line to lead the team in sacks and total tackles, racking up 3.0 sacks, 6.0 TFL and 29 tackles.
- De’Rickey Wright has a team-high two interceptions and has tacked on 10 tackles and two passes defended in five games this season.
Missouri Statistical Leaders
- This season Brady Cook has collected 1,073 passing yards (268.3 per game) while going 72-for-100 (72%) and throwing for seven touchdowns with zero interceptions.
- Cody Schrader has 65 carries for a team-high 403 rushing yards (100.8 per game) and two touchdowns.
- Nathaniel Peat has 186 yards on 44 carries (46.5 yards per game), with two rushing touchdowns. He also has four catches for 81 yards and one touchdown.
- This season Luther Burden III has 32 receptions for a team-high 504 yards (126.0 per game) and three touchdowns.
- Mookie Cooper has added eight receptions (on nine targets) for 137 yards.
- Theo Wease has racked up 136 yards on 14 receptions with two touchdowns, averaging 34.0 yards per game.
- Johnny Walker Jr. has 2.5 sacks to lead the team, and has also racked up 1.0 TFL and 17 tackles.
- Ty’Ron Hopper has collected 20 tackles and 2.0 TFL to lead the team in tackles so far.
- Kris Abrams-Draine has intercepted two passes to lead the team while adding 12 tackles and two passes defended.
ClutchBet is Iowa and Colorado’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa or Colorado team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!