PGA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Charles Schwab Challenge Info and Justin Lower Odds to Win
- Date: May 25-28, 2023
- Location: Fort Worth, Texas
- Course: Colonial Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,209 yards
- Purse: $8.7M
- Lower Odds to Win: +100000
Justin Lower, at +1, is in 48th position, after the third round of the Charles Schwab Challenge at Colonial Country Club.
Justin Lower has competed in 30 tournaments in the past 12 months. His best finish was fourth, and his average finish was 37th, with one top five.
The 7,209-yard course in Fort Worth, Texas, playing as a par 70 for this event, will host 120 competitors seeking a share of the $8.7M purse. Harry Hall won the event the last time it was held.
Lower’s Recent Performance
- AT&T Byron Nelson: 66-70-68-68 (-12) – Finished 43rd
- Wells Fargo Championship: 71-71 (E) – Missed cut
- RBC Heritage: 70-70-76-72 (+4) – Finished 71st
- Valero Texas Open: 69-73-76-77 (+7) – Finished 70th
Lower’s Stats, Trends
- Lower competed in this event most recently in 2023, and finished 48th.
- In his past five events, Lower has had an average finish of 58th.
- He has qualified for the weekend in four of his past five tournaments.
- Lower has not been in contention in any recent tournaments, since he hasn’t posted a score better than the field average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past five events.
- He has finished with an average score of 0 those four times he made the cut.
- In 2023, which was Lower’s last time competing at Colonial Country Club, he placed 48th in the field.
- He completed one bogey-free round when he last teed off at this course.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering PGA Tour fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!