PGA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Charles Schwab Challenge Info and Michael Kim Odds to Win
- Date: May 25-28, 2023
- Location: Fort Worth, Texas
- Course: Colonial Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,209 yards
- Purse: $8.7M
- Previous Winner: Sam Burns
- Kim Odds to Win: +15000
Michael Kim has marked his calendar for May 25-28, when he’ll compete at the 2023 Charles Schwab Challenge, which takes place at Colonial Country Club in Fort Worth, Texas.
Kim has a best finish of fifth, and an average finish of 28th, in his 20 tournaments during the past year (including 11 made cuts).
Sam Burns is the previous winner of the event, which will award a total of $8.7M to the golfers that qualify from the field of 120. It will be held May 25-28 from Fort Worth, Texas and hosted at the par 70 course that spans 7,209 yards.
Kim’s Recent Performance
- AT&T Byron Nelson: 69-74 (+1) – Missed cut
- Wells Fargo Championship: 68-68-69-69 (-10) – Finished seventh
- Mexico Open at Vidanta: 68-67-69-71 (-9) – Finished 30th
- Valero Texas Open: 68-71-73-75 (-1) – Finished 46th
- Corales Puntacana Championship: 70-69-70-71 (-8) – Finished 26th
Kim’s Stats, Trends
- Kim’s only finish at this event in three visits was 41st place.
- In Kim’s last three appearances at this event, he’s made it to the weekend once.
- Kim has finished in the top 10 in one of his past five events.
- The past five times he has played a tournament, he’s made the cut four times.
- In his past five appearances, Kim has posted a score better than average in three of them.
- He has carded an average score of -7 in his past five tournaments.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering PGA Tour fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!